Responsible for the Treatment.
In terms of data protection, CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L., must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatment section. The identification data of the owner of this website are indicated below: Responsible for the Treatment: CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. Postal address: Pol. Ind. Santa Bárbara, C / Venta de la Paloma, 42 - C.P. 41580 - Casariche - Sevilla Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data that is requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and respond to the request made by the owner of the same, hereinafter the interested party. Said information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to it. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes. The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary. The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that they can give express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the information clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, voiceovers or posters and information notes). However, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the sole purpose of providing them with an effective response and meeting the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner thereof, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems. However, if the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment on which CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. It is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the processing of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, said transfers or data communications are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the interested party. In this sense, this end will be transferred to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different information collection channels and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will lead to the blocking of the data, keeping it only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed . For information purposes, the legal terms of conservation of the information in relation to different matters are set out below:
|Documentation of a labor nature or related to social security.||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, which approves the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Código Comercio|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Building access control||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 de la AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 monts||Instruction 1/2006 de la AEPD
Ley Orgánica 4/1997
Navigation data .
In relation to the browsing data that can be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties.
The data protection regulations grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of the profiles of the social networks of CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. These rights that assist interested persons are the following:
• Right of access: right to obtain information about whether your own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of said data.
• Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
• Right of deletion: right to obtain the deletion of the data in the following cases:
• When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
• When the owner of the same withdraws consent
• When the interested party opposes the treatment
• When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
• When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 sec. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
• Right of opposition: right to oppose a certain treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
• Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the data processing when any of the following cases occurs:
• When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
• When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
• When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• When the interested party has opposed the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party. • Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
• The treatment is based on consent.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
• Right to file a claim with the competent control authority. Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights, by writing to CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, SL, in writing and with one of their ID, sent to the following address: Pol. Ind. Santa Bárbara, C / Venta de la Paloma, 42 del 41580 in Casariche ( Sevilla) indicating in the Subject line the right you wish to exercise. In this sense, CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines provided in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. are those required, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, SL, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and the freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk. In any case, CASARICHE ECOPERFIL, S.L. has sufficient mechanisms in place to:
1. Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
2. Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
3. Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
4. Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.